About Me

My photo
Born in Ottawa, grew up in Saskatoon, living in Toronto. Proud Father. I love what I do.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back at it

So I realize it has been way too long since my last post.  It's funny, when you are away and inspired it's so easy to make all these action plans for when you get home.  All the things you are going to do, changes you are going to make, blogs you are going to keep up with.  Then you get home and the world swallows you up and the next thing you know 2 months has passed and nothing has happened.  So I'm back to blogging. 

I am off to Vancouver for Free the Children's We Day (www.weday.freethechildren.com/).  This event is truly my favorite thing to shoot all year.  Th energy is amazing.  Nothing like I have ever experienced.  15.000 kids all focused on social change, with We Day happening in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, it's inspiring to see so many kids focused on making change. 


More stories and photos when I get back.

No comments: